Single Counter for Housing Aid
It is up to this service to provide users all information concerning:
- Individual housing aid;
- Aid and information on ecological and efficient constructions with regard to energy;
- Housing intended for rental or sale, built by public developers (municipalities, Fonds du logement , SNHBM), which constitutes a privileged means for becoming the owner of a dwelling sold at cost, or a tenant of low-cost housing.
The single counter for housing aid is also intended to inform users of useful addresses for all institutions involved in housing.
Visiting hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon, and 1:30 to 4:00 PM. Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM without interruption. Phone reception: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Social Housing Project Construction Department
Pursuant to the Amended Housing Aid Act of 25 February 1979, the State is authorized to use financial contributions in order to promote the initiative of public or private developers to acquire, develop land for construction and the construction of low-cost housing for sale or rental.
These financial means and resources placed at the disposal of the State are intended to encourage public and private developers to make an active contribution towards the creation of housing so that they can assume responsibility for the realization of the right to housing and sustainable development.
Public developers pursuant to said act are the:
- Municipalities or associations of municipalities
- Fonds du Logement
- Fonds d’assainissement de la Cité Syrdall
- Société nationale des habitations à bon marché (SNHBM)
The criteria for private developers within the meaning of said act are specified by Grand Ducal regulation.
Sustainable Housing Department
The task of this department entails in essence assistance and consultation concerning in particular the:
- Planning of sustainable housing;
- Financial aid for sustainable housing;
- Renovation and energy improvement of old dwellings according to ecological criteria;
- Ecological construction material